THE ADMINISTRATOR'S WORKSHOP
(2 or 3 Days)
This workshop is designed for administrators and supervisors. It focuses on those behaviors and skills that result in success and an improved building climate.
Its purpose is to provide administrators and supervisors an opportunity to assess the operational and organizational structure of their buildings and through this assessment to reaffirm, refine, or restructure.
Some results that participants can expect are:
- A meaningful process for coordinating teacher input and building decision making.
- A proven process for setting and communicating goals.
- Strategies for working successfully with staff.
- An exciting student management process.
- Strategies that result in improved time on task.
- A process that results in improved building management and maintenance.
For more detailed information about APL and/or any of its exciting staff development/in-service programs please contact:
Dr. Jean T. Anastasio
David J. Perry
PO BOX 250
CAMILLUS, NY 13031
Telephone/Fax: (315) 672-5668